Sunday 10 May 2015

Crystal palace triathlon!

today (10/05/15) was the First of the London league triathlons of 2015 for me, I went into this race knowing i had worked hard and had tapered well for the race, 
on the swim i was the first to start( in order of time) i had the fastest swim by 4 seconds and was 30 seconds faster than last year! once on the bike I powered my way up the hills and despite my mind yelling to slow down kept pushing right the way round, i was over 30 seconds faster here again than last year.
On my run I quickly settled into the rythm and picked up the speed half way round
for the first time this year I felt strong on the run and managed to get a 1 minute 30 second improvement from last year! this gave me a massive 2 minute improvement over all
and my first win of the triathlon season!
thanks to Zone3 for the race suit and glasses
and thanks to JWCT.





No comments:

Post a Comment